Richard Nairn, co-author of a new book on Dublin Bay – Nature and History, will give several talks over the coming weeks.
- Saturday 11 November, 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.: BTO BirdWatchers' Conference, Oxford Island, Portadown, County Armagh. This conference is open to everyone.
- Thursday 16 November at 8 p.m.: National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin. Hosted by BirdWatch Ireland – Tolka Branch.
- Saturday 25 November, 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.: 7th Irish Ornithological Research Conference, Western Gateway Building, UCC, Cork.
- Tuesday 5 December at 7 p.m.: Sweetman's Pub, Burgh Quay, Dublin 2. Hosted by the Irish Wildlife Trust – Dublin Branch as part of their Green Drinks event.
- Friday 8 December at 8 p.m.: Tinryland Parish Hall, Carlow. Hosted by BirdWatch Ireland – Carlow Branch